Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm Still Here

Hello all. I just wanted to let you know I'm still around, and still writing. I've taken on a hectic schedule writing for several city magazines as well as a couple agencies. Plus I'm starting a pool magazine the first of January and working on the workbook for my seminar seriers. What happens, is I get so busy writing that I don't take the time to post here. So, I apologize. I'm sure all three of my readers are disappointed...

But, if you're interested, I'm writing a lot of "how to" articles on eHow so you can read some of my work there. You can find my profile and a complete list of articles there. I post several a day, but they have to go through an approval process, so there are only a few online right now. But check back--there'll be more posted soon.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. Thanksgiving was probably one of the best ever--everyone was so happy to be together. If I didn't email a link to you, here's a silly little elf dance with me and the grandkids. It takes a while to load, but is very funny. If you make one of youself, please email it to me at jill@duttoncommunications.com. Happy Holidays.

No comments: